Artist De Wain Valentine developed the polyester MasKast Resin to create his large-scale sculptures. Learn more in this short video.
Love art? Follow us on Google+ to stay in touch: http://bit.ly/gettygoogleplus
Created in conjunction with 2011 Pacific Standard Time exhibition, “From Start to Finish: De Wain Valentine’s Gray Column” at the Getty Center.
- On Being Creative (gratzalpacacompany.wordpress.com)
- 6 Ways to Reboot Your Creativity (prproxy.wordpress.com)
- Critical Thinking 101 (onlinecolleges.net)
- Thinking is Literacy, Literacy Thinking (vasseyjl.wordpress.com)
- Creative Time Summit Live Tomorrow From New York at Raygun (raygunlab.com)
- By Using These Idea, take More Creative Picturess (jasonchow198681.wordpress.com)
- There’s Something About Women and Science (makezine.com)
- Seeing As Art (classroominthewoods.com)
- Better Gardening Through Science (mastergarden.wordpress.com)
De Wain Valentine and Polyester Resin