by anonymous contributor through Rev. Dr. James Kenneth Powell II, opensourcebuddhism.org This very high quality work examines the relationship between Nichiren and his contemporaries and explains to some degree why this “vehment” street-preaching Buddhist is so unique in the history of Buddhism. Few Buddhist preach “the Book” – the Lotus Sutra – so exclusively as he. We see the development up to the modern Sokagakkai and its political influence in Japan.
- Nichiren says…100513 Daily Encouragement (lizwhomotivates.wordpress.com)
- 092613 Daily Enocuragement (lizwhomotivates.wordpress.com)
- Islanders to Share Basics of Nichiren Buddhism (kitsapsun.com)
- Mr. Ikeda, Nichiren, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Buddhism- Mastering the Mind (springtimeinmoscow.wordpress.com)
- from The Essence of the “Life Span” Chapter (Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, p. 182) (sgidandefensor.wordpress.com)
- On Establishing the Correct Teaching for the Peace of the Land, from the Writings of Nichiren, page 7 & 25 (sgidandefensor.wordpress.com)
- 093013 Daily Encouragement Seikyo Shimburn (lizwhomotivates.wordpress.com)